Thursday, August 24, 2017

It's Almost Autumn!


Hello friends! It''s almost Autumn!
I finished stitching this Lizzie Kate Autumn Smalls last weekend and finished it up this morning.
I found this little chalkboard frame at Michael's. I added a strip of gingham fabric and some plaid ribbon I also found at Michael's. Added a bow and a covered button and a garland of fall picks for the top.


Just thought I'd show you what I'm stitching on.
First is With Thy Needle and Thread- October 31st which I am doing for the hashtag #WitchyWednesdayXS that my daughter started for Instagram.
Little House Needleworks-Pumpkins 4 Sale
Starting on September 3rd my daughter and I are doing a Stitch Along on Instagram for Little House Needleworks-Lantern Lane. We'd love to have you join us! We'll be using the hashtag #LanternLaneSAL
Plum Street Samplers- Kringle and Woolard which I'm stitching for the hashtag #SantaSundayXS on Instagram.
AND...Of course I can't show you the progress but the new Autumn Chalk for the Home, my collaboration with Hands On Design has been my main focus. You should be able to purchase this in the next couple weeks! I am so excited for you to see it!!
And lastly, September from the Little House Needleworks/Classic Colorworks Sampler Months.
Thanks so much for stopping by, I appreciate your visits!

 If you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)

6 comments:

CathieJ said...

Noooo! Autumn means I am back at work. I wan't more summer.Your projects are lovely. I like what you did with the chalkboard. Is the piece glued on or do you have another method? I have a chalkboard that I would like to use that way for a piece that I need to mount in some way.

Carol said...

How adorable is that piece, Priscilla! Love each and every piece that you have started, too. Really love that big gray sheep in the Santa one... You are the fastest stitcher I know!!

Unknown said...

You're in your element! Love all the projects, my time of the year, especially Autumn. Love your dear companion:). Kathleen in Az

PNLima said...

Hello
Here in Portugal Summer is still on. No Autumn in the horizon!
Love the works you have done, but also the amazing display ideas!
Happy stitching and (in your case) finishing
Paula

MartinaM said...

Oh i love your Autumn Picture, and the colors - thats my favorite.
Happy Weekend.
Martina

Lisa said...

Oh my goodness how cute! Im ready to start my fall decorations soon myself. Good job!
Lisa