Saturday, January 13, 2018

January!


 Happy Saturday!
I finished stitching this Classic Colorworks/Little House Needleworks January a couple days ago and had to get it finished and displayed on the chicken wire box the other months have gone on!
 It is in the foyer on a vintage scale and looks so pretty!
I mounted it on sticky board.. mounted red gingham on sticky board and used magnets and sheet metal to attach to the box.. The inside of the box is filled with winter picks with lots of red berries and pine cones..I made a bow with red ticking , buffalo check and plaid ribbons.. 
 Today's You Tube video..

****Please remember if you copy my finishing ideas that you be considerate and give a link to my blog or facebook page..****

If you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)
                                                http://jannolson.blogspot.com/
                                           http://www.jenniferrizzo.com/
http://www.funkyjunkinteriors.net/

2 comments:

Unknown said...

January is a good month, my birthday month:). Reading your blog for awhile and it gives me a smile:), full of wonderful seasonal and handmade decor. And very welcoming, Kathleen in Az

The Eveningstitcher said...

Love your January finish....it's perfect on the vintage looking crate on your old scale! I really enjoyed your video this afternoon...you both are so inspiring and creative....BTW...everytime I go to Hobby Lobby and see all the farmhouse decor, I think of Chelsea....especially if it's chickens!! Have a great weekend!